Recognition

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Cacti Thinking of You




I made this card with the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #406 in mind.  Here's their cupcake picture for this week:


I used a stencil by Echo Park called Magical Plaid Stencil and Distress Ink.  The cacti panel and sentiment are from the Simon Says May Card Kit, and the plum card stock is from Bazzil, white is Gina K Designs.  I colored them with Spectrum Noir Markers and added clear Nuvo drops on the pot on the top one and the cactus dots on the bottom one.  I cut the plaid panel with MFT edge border.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!



7 comments:

  1. How adorable. I LOVE those colors, would never have thought to use them. The stenciling is great, I have not seen that stencil before. What a cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. I love the way you colored the cacti and also the card stock you chose to go with them. Love the stenciling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for joining us by Cupcake inspirations. Good luck in the draw..

    Saskia Pullen
    Dt member Cupcake inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card--beautiful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so darn cute! Love your sweet cacti. Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color combo and I love the stencil bg!

    ReplyDelete