Recognition

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Amazing Mother


I love how pattern paper can help you made cards really quickly and I really love these new papers with the matching stencils from Concord & 9th - they are so fun to play with!  I used C&9 Floral Fill-Ins paper and stencils with yellow and gray inks, white embossing powder for the banner and all the stamped sentiments are from Altenew's Penned Rose.  "Mother" is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I added a MFT stitched scalloped rectangle frame die with black Gina K Designs card stock on a GKD white card base.  I finished it off with a few Nuvo Glitter Drops.  
I plan to send this to a family member!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you are having a super crafty fun weekend!

I will enter  this in:

         



8 comments:

  1. I agree, I'm a big fan of patterned paper and try to use it to my advantage whenever I can. You have done it beautifully here, just beautiful and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I need to do more with layering stamps as I struggle with coloring. Happy Monday, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! I love that background and the black and white with the subtle pop of color. Thank so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant card! Love the color combo and papers you used. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great Mother's Day project - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Mother day card and great take on photo inspiration...thank you so much for joining us at ATSM challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this - it's gorgeous! I have those goodies on my wish list.... I like the banner, it's really striking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and beautiful framing!! Thanks so much for playing along with Power Poppy this month!!

    ReplyDelete