Recognition

Friday, April 21, 2017

Thank you in Pastels


My last card for the day was made with textured card stock from my stash, white card stock from Gina K Designs, MFT stitched edge dies, Tim Holtz Stampendous Floral stencil, pastel inks from my stash, Clarity Stencil Brushes, Nuvo drops for flower and leaves centers, sentiment is from Avery Elle "Canopy" set stamped in Archival black ink.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

I will enter this in:
CAS(E) This Sketch #218
(I altered the straight lines to curves on the sketch.)
   

10 comments:

  1. Super pretty! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. it is lovely! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Showers and/or Flowers” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely stencil card. You are really inspiring me to try brushes through the stencil. It gives the most beautiful look to the inks and this card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card layout and I love the pretty flowers. Adding the Nuvo drops to them really makes for a great look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those beautiful stenciled flowers. Great texture with the nuvo drops. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful pastel shades and a gorgeous stencilled panel. Love the little seed pearl nuvo drops on the flowers. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I'm swooning at the sheer elegance of your card. The wonderful scalloped front panel with adorable stencilling and with such dreamy and subtle tones. It's just beautiful and thanks for playing with us at AAA Cards this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love your beautiful pastel colors and the design of your card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete