Recognition

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Smile Floral


This Smile card was made with MFT scalloped edge dies, MFT Tag Builder 1 dies, Concord & 9th new "Floral Fill In Stencils", Hero Arts Fresh Peach shadow ink, Distress Inks in Scattered Straw and Aged Mahogany, "You" from Neat and Tangled "Awesome" stamp set, "make me smile" from Hero Arts "Thank You" stamp set, Gina K Designs card stock and a corner rounder.  I masked off the dotted circle with post it note, before I inked with the layering stencils.

Thanks for stopping by!

I'll enter this in:

  

5 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this. There's so much movement. It's just really beautiful, and so stinkin' creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card. I love that scalloped panel with all the flowers on it. And, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the simple and clean look of it while at the same time show casing our color challenge within all that beautiful white space. Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete