Recognition

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Mod Squad "Love Challenge" - Join in the fun!


Hi everyone, I'm over at the Mod Squad Challenge blog with a new challenge for the week and the theme is "LOVE"!  So have some fun creating with LOVE in mind and enter to win a $25 gift card to Tupelo Designs, LLC!

My first card was made with the Tim Holtz Stamper's Anonymous "Floral" stencil, MFT ink cubes, and Clarity Stencil Brushes.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts "Love Stamp and Cut" set and it's placed over a piece of acetate for a cool see-through look.  I also used post-it masking tape and black and white card stock.  Lastly I added Nuvo drops in the flower and leaf centers with matching colors in Buttermilk and Duck Egg Blue.  You can see the acetate and dots better in the pictures below:

For my next cards, I used the new Hero Arts Artistic Dahlia rubber stamp along with the matching dies to create this lovely 3D flowers.  I colored them with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol, popped up the layers with foam squares, then added them to patterned paper from My Mind's Eye "In Bloom" double sided papers.  The sentiments are from Waffle Flower's "Enveloper Kindness" set and Altenew's Wild Hibiscus set, heat embossed with white embossing powder.


9 comments:

  1. Your cards are so gorgeous! I just love the way you colored those flowers on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. I love the soft blended colors of the first card and the pretty coloring on the second. Thank you for sharing your card at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stencil and the Clean and Simple style of it! Thanks for playing along with us at Always Fun Challenges!
    DT Waleska

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, love these two cool, clever and gorgeous designs! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards, love the peekaboo effect on the first.
    Thanks for joining in with us over at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely cards! I love your soft flowers using the stencil and the layered ones are so pretty and vibrant! Totally different feel for each set! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, just beautiful! I love your inlaid die cut and your soft stenciling is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this at Sunday Stamps and am so glad I hopped over to see it in all its glory! The stenciled flowers are gorgeous, and you are one clever stamps to use the word die that way! Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Wow!! 3 beautiful designed cards Angie!

    ReplyDelete