Recognition

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Forever in My Heart with Oxides & Foiled Dots


Hi and happy Thursday!  Today I made this emboss resist card with some foiled patterned paper from My Mind's Eye, Distress Oxide inks and a sponge dauber, clear embossing powder, MFT scalloped edge die, Cherry Lynn Designs Nesting Doll Tag Dies 2, Poppy Stamps Butterfly Sash die, black and white card stock from Gina K Designs.  All the stamps are from two Gina K Designs sets called Forever in my Heart and With Love and Prayers.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I will enter this in:

8 comments:

  1. You got a very pretty color blend on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card design with such lovely colors. I like the tag look also and adding it to a gold foiled background makes it really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you have used those oxides. Amazing card, the embossed flowers are beautiful, as is your foiled background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty... What great inking and I love the black details in your flowers, they add so much to the design, great job! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding! I love this technique, very pretty!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Diva's.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Love the beautiful background and embossed flowers. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blended background is stunning and I love the flower images you used, especially in stark white. So very glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow this is pretty! Love that background!

    ReplyDelete