Recognition

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Layering with Versamark & Perfect Pearls (ala Jennifer McGuire)

 

I watched Jennifer McGuire's video yesterday where she used Versamark and Perfect Pearls to create gorgeous flowers with her layering stamps so I just had to try it.  I now have Perfect Pearls all over me, where I work, I'm sure some in my hair and on my clothes as well but I sure had fun!!!

Supplies used besides Perfect Pearls and Versamark ink were:
Card stocks from Bazzill, Reverse Confetti and Gina K Designs
Stamps from Hero Arts (sentiment) and flower from Altenew
Dies from MFT
Water droplets from Papertrey Ink

Thanks for stopping by!

I barely have enough time to get this entered in the Just Us Girls Color Challenge! and in
Simons Says Use more than 1 Die Challenge (Frame die and sentiment is on a stitched rectangle die) and Simon Says Monday Layer it Up Challenge
   

4 comments:

  1. I just watched this video too and love this technique! You did a great job with it! Lovely card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I saw that video, too and love the results. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card! thank you for playing along with us at simon says wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous! Love the pretty layered embellishments. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete