Recognition

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Some Bunny Far Away


Last card for today....another Easter card....I need quite a few of these so I thought I better get started!
Supplies used:  Cross-Stitched partial circle die, SSS March '17 kit stamp set "Some Bunny", colored with water brush and Zig Clean Color Markers, striped washi tape strips, twine and bling from my stash.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

I'll be entering this in
Sunday Stamps Cottage Colors Challenge #147
I used the 1st, 3rd and 5th color, see below

  

.

3 comments:

  1. Cute card....love your color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little bunny! Love your DSP with it and the stitching. Super cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo stinkin' cute! Love that chubby bunny image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete