Recognition

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Plaid Sunflower


This time of year is very busy for music consultants and I have to really find time to get in my kraft room to create.  But I had some time today, thank goodness!  I was able to catch up on some projects I had in the works, but not completed!

Today, I made this card with plaid paper from my stash, new Hero Arts woodgrain vellum inked with Kraft color ink, flower is from Newton's Nook, sentiment is from Inspired by Stamps heat embossed in white, the scalloped edge die is from MFT, card base is Gina K Designs.

I will be entering this in:

  

4 comments:

  1. I love this card. It is a good base design for a masculine card too! And, I love sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gaga over anything plaid so this grabbed my attention right away, Angie, but the way you paired it with the sunflower and woodgrain is magical! A huge WOW design!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love this, Angie. I am such a fan of that plaid - all I can think of is a comfy flannel shirt - and your layout is fabulous! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Your plaid and sunflower compliment each other so well.

    ReplyDelete