Recognition

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Ombre Spring Brights on Kraft


I was playing with the new Hero Arts Ink "Ombre Spring Brights" and tried it on some kraft card stock and I really liked the way it looked.  (I swiped it down the card stock.)  After it dried, I cut a Hero Arts Swallowtail Fancy Butterfly die out of it and another one from black fun foam and mounted it in the opening.  I added some white nuvo drops on the butterfly and two this strips of black card stock dotted with a white paint maker.  I added the sentiment from Hero Arts Acts of Kindness stamp set in Hero Arts black dye ink.

Thank so much for stopping by! 

I will enter this in:


  

3 comments:

  1. I am loving this card. I love butterflies! I think one of the most fabulous things about this card is the white dot detail down the side of the card. Very nice! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamp, Ink, Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely Ombre, the white behind the butterfly makes the whole piece really pop.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great colorful background!

    ReplyDelete