Recognition

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Happy Mail Watercolor


I have a busy week ahead and wanted to use today to craft and have some fun before all the chaos begins!  I'm so lucky to have the opportunity to do my crafting and still work semi-part time in music education since I retired!

Playing today with a new set I won recently in a challenge over at Cut It Up Challenge!  I've had my eye on this adorable "Happy Mail" set from Newton's Nook so it was my first choice to use my winning gc on!  Thanks so much Cut It Up and Newton's Nook!

I used the colors for the Sunday Stamps Challenge to watercolor the heat embossed stamped image and then cut a few cross-stitched dies from my stash.  The peach color comes from Hero Arts Mid Tone Shadow Ink in peach swiped down white card stock.  I also used washi tape, gem tape, and twine from my stash.  All the card stock is from Gina K. Designs.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Here are the challenges I will enter with this card:


  

Here are a few more views of the card:

8 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! I love the color combo you used on the card and the soft earth tones you used on the mailbox and kitty! Really beautiful!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable! I'm so glad you linked up to this week's Cupcake Inspirations challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the challenges! I love all of the detail you added. Thanks for joining the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute! Love the colors and embellishments! So glad you were inspired to join Cupcake Inspirations for our Cat Challenge!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...your kitty in the mailbox is especially PAW-some! Makes me smile! Thank you for sharing your artistry in the Cupcake Inspirations gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on coloring your image! Great bling too! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete