Recognition

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Great Impression Guest for February



Thanks again for inviting me to guest design this month for Great Impressions!  For this card I used this fun “Gone Camping” stamp (G537) and the sentiment “Do more of what you love” (C496) on the inside of the card.  I stamped the tire track diagonally to match the sketch, then matted it on black and kraft card stock.  I colored the image with watercolor markers and a water brush and then mounted it on foam along with a “Road Trip” sticker from my stash.  The bling is actually 3 sequins filled with black Enamel Accents.  Lastly I added a tiny twine bow.  Check out the sketch and come join the fun and enter this month’s Great Impressions challenge!

   



I'm entering this in the Simon Says Wednesday Cute Challenge
 (I think that camper is super cute, and that cute dog hanging out the window!)

5 comments:

  1. Such a totally adorable and fun card! I love the tire tracks!! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Perfect for the upcoming camping season that is popular around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! You did an amazing job with the sketch! Love that stamp and picked it up for my sister because owns an RV Campground!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Ruza

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! super cute card, luv the fun camper image! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tire tracks and how you interpreted the sketch!

    ReplyDelete