Recognition

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Dream Poppies


May your every dream come true sentiment is from CAS-ual Friday's "Wonderful Words" stamp set, the poppy stamp is from Newton's Nook "Garden Flowers 1" colored with Zigs, the stencil is Memory Box's "Texture Distressed Grid"used with Clarity Stencil Brushes and Distress Ink in Antique Linen and Hero Arts inks in pink and peach shades, card stock from Gina K Designs, circle dies, Wink of Stella and glitter drops from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

I'll be entering this in:



4 comments:

  1. Simply stunning! The framing around the flowers is beautiful and I love the background. Perfect sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring of those flowers, and the background is very pretty! Nicely done. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Such a gorgeous card! I love everything about it. The sponged and textured background, the frame around the focal image...just perfect. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the background (I think I may have to put that stencil on my wish list ;) The flowers are lovely and really pop. Great card!

    ReplyDelete