Recognition

Monday, January 16, 2017

Sending Copper Birthday Wishes X 2








I have been having fun playing in the cave today with a new set I bought at Tupelo Designs LLC from Altenew "Bold Blossom" and some new copper Metallic Laminate, and some MFT scallop edges 2 that I recently bought.   I also used the Sending die from Simon Says Stamp the the birthday wishes from Wplus9 Sending and Wishing stamp set.  The sequins are from an old Simon Says kit and I also used some post-it notes for masking.  The ink used was Delicata pigment ink in Celestial Copper.  I used one panel of each and cut it in half with the edge die so I could make two cards in one project.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm entering this in 
FB Tupelo Designs LLC Birthday Challenge

9 comments:

  1. These are lovely Angie, the copper looks amazing : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card you made. It is so elegant and beautiful and great colors for the design as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just signed up to get your blog posts by email.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Verna! You are on a roll - you should go buy a lottery ticket this week!!! Your cards are always amazing!!

      Delete
  3. Angie, you have me swooning! I have this thing for copper so I love, love, love these beautiful exquisite creations!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #8! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, Angie with the copper accents and your flowers are colored beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards. Love the pretty flowerd and the copper accents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! Such a good idea to cut a panel in half and use both halves to make two cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! Your flower is stunning and I love the copper. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete