Recognition

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Sandy Little Snowman


Having fun today playing with some new set I recently purchased from Newton's Nook.  I plan to put all these Christmas cards in a big envelope and send them off to the Caring Hearts Card Drive.

This set is called "Sun Soaked Christmas" and it has the cutest images and greetings to match.  I colored this little sand snowman with Spectrum Noir markers after I heat embossed the images on Gina K Designs card stock.  I also added some sunglasses to this sweet little sand snowman!  I added a little Wink of Stella, a few clear sequins, and some Distress Inks to the top and bottom.  Lastly I rounded the corners of the top of the card.

I'll enter this in the Christmas Card Challenges 48.

5 comments:

  1. This is so original - a Sandy Snowman! It's adorable! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love this image and sentiment.Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your snowman!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly done! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete