Recognition

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Peace Love and Joy Reindeer


Had lots of fun making this card today with the reindeer stamp from Great Impressions (F566S), stamped and heat embossed, then colored with Zigs and a water brush.  The top of the card was inked with many blue and purple shades of Distress Inks, then I added Nuvo Glitter drops in silver for stars.  The bottom stitched snow drifts were cut from silver glitter paper with dotted border dies from Avery Elle.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, your ink blending looks great and I love those little reindeer.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is super cute! Love those reindeers! And I love your sky too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now see, why haven't I ever thought to sponge a beautiful sky over my snow embossing?! Genius! This is totally FUN, Angie!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete