Recognition

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Paw Prints Surprise Sweetie for Cupcake Inspirations #386!


Hi there, today I am over at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge as their "Surprise Sweetie" for Challenge #386!  Thanks so much for inviting me and for having really fun weekly challenges!

My card was made with patterned paper from my stash, Stampendous "Dog Sayings", Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs colored with Spectrum Noir markers and Wink of Stella, card stock from Gina K Designs (except mint green), MFT stitched scalloped rectangle dies, a tiny punched green heart, and silver Mini Heart Spangles.




Thanks so much for stopping by - hope you can join the fun challenge at Cupcake Inspirations this week!  Thanks so much to the sweeties for inviting me to play along!

8 comments:

  1. I love your sweet card! That dog is so adorable and great coloring and design. So glad to have you as our Surprise Sweetie this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. While your coloring on that crazy dog is great, what I really love is the play of the background papers. So much fun, and visually interesting. Thank you so much for being out Surprise Sweetie this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card! You've used the colors beautifully! So glad you are this week's surprise sweetie! I love your work!
    Hugs,
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Congrats on being our Surprise Sweetie this week!
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats (belated) on being Surprise sweetie - and you are such a sweetie! Love your card... and that sentiment is oh so true!!

    ReplyDelete