Recognition

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Give Thanks and Praise


This card was a lot of fun to make!  I used patterned paper from Reverse Confetti packs "Very Merry" and "Fright Night" along with card stock from Reverse Confetti.  The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti "Walk by Faith" and the banner cut is Reverse Confetti's "Stitched Flag Trio" and the wreath is Reverse Confetti's Wreaths.  The button and twine are from my stash and the rectangle was cut with pinked edges before matting it on black card stock.  Lots of Wink of Stella on the blue inserts of the wreath and the leaves/feathers on the orange paper.

I will be entered in the Reverse Confetti November Sketch Challenge and in the Diva's that Cut Thankful Challenge and in The Paper Players Thanks Challenge #320
Thanks so much for stopping by!



    


5 comments:

  1. I love the colors. I would never have thought to put orange and turquoise together. I love it and the design is fantastic.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. I love the color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card and that black adds such drama to the colours. Thanks for joining the Die Cut Divas, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Way to rock the sketch and thanks for sharing with the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love this, Macimbalo! The colors are gorgeous, as are all your lovely layers. So glad you joined us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete