Recognition

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Embellish It a2z November Challenge



Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by!  A2Z Scrapbooking has a brand new challenge for November "Embellish It"!  I hope you will find time this month to join in the fun!

My card was made with Hero Arts DC195 Christmas Trimmings Stamp & Cut.  I used the berries to make a wreath then added tiny black dots with a marker,  I added the sentiment from the same set with Hero Arts AF101 Black Dye Ink.  Then I embellished the berries even more by adding Nuvo Silver Glitter dots and lots of Hero Arts gems.  The bow is stamped and cut from the same set, the inside of the bow stamped in Versamark and highlighted with Wink of Stella.

Here's a list of my supplies:
Washi tape, Nuvo glitter drops, Wink of Stella





2 comments:

  1. sweet wreath, love the rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, love all the polkas!
    Thanks so much for joining us for the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge!

    ReplyDelete