Recognition

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Procaffeinate



For this card I used stamps from A Creative Journey with Melissa "Coffee, Tea & Wine, OH MY" set that I won in a flash prize for the 2016 Fall Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!  I used the coffee beans from a Fiskars coffee set with Versamark ink for a subtle tone on tone background.  I used MFT stitched scalloped rectangle die on tan card stock and stamped the coffee cup for the first set on the card and then on Lawn Fawn plaid paper and fussy cut it to paper piece the cup.  I love the sentiment from that set and so happy I was able to add this cute set to my craft supplies!  
Thanks so much for stopping by!  



     

3 comments:

  1. I love that sentiment and the cute paper pieced cup. Thank you for joining the TCP Tuesday challenge at The Cat's Pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect. Cup is so cute and love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect. Cup is so cute and love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete