Recognition

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Christmas Dog




Just got back from a really fun Reverse Confetti card retreat at Whitworth Ranch!  I met so many wonderful ladies and Jen's classes and projects we made were amazing!  In our spare time we crafted away too, so I will be sharing some of the cards I made while I was there.....

This card was made with  the Hero Arts Forest Scene SA078 stencil and  Hero Arts DC195 Christmas Trimmings stamp and die set.  Other supplies used were:  Clarity Stencil brushes, green ink, Nuvo glitter drops, Shimmer Spray, Tim Holtz Crazy dogs, Spectrum Noir markers, Wink of Stella, and a large stitched rectangle die.

I am so happy I was able to go and meet these wonderful people and spend the weekend crafting with all of them!  Looking forward to next year!!!

Will enter this in The Challenge #83 Christmas Inspiration Challenge.


4 comments:

  1. I see your card at THE CHALLENGE and wanna say cutteee I luv this dog image...wish I have this stamp...
    Great bg too..
    Winner card for my eyes♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice soft background. Aren't Stencil Brushes just the best? And those Crazy dogs, they remind me of my own. Thanks for playing at The Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute Christmas card - love the background, it's so pretty! Oh and love the pic of all the girls!

    ReplyDelete