Recognition

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Thank You Flowers


I need some thank you cards so I started working on them today.  This one was made with Strathmore Bristol card stock, Ranger Archival Ink, and Zig Clean Color Markers.  I stamped flowers and leaves from a CTMH set called "Simple Blossoms".  This set is really a layering set, but I wanted to use my Zigs to color them, so I only stamped the outline stamps not the solid images.  After coloring the images, I stamped the sentiment from SSS Big Scripty Greetings, added Wink of Stella.  I cut the panel smaller and ran it through my Big Shot with a new "Stitching Lines" die from Essentials from Ellen.  I adhered it to the black card base and added a few black Enamel Accents.
Thanks for stopping by!

I will be entering this in the Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge, Color Throwdown Challenge (I used red and yellow together to make the orange - hope that's ok),  Tuesday Throwdown CAS Challenge Simon Says Monday It's a Stitch Up Challenge, and the Crafting By Designs September Challenge.


 
    

8 comments:

  1. Love your card! Your bright flowers and the stitched edges are a sweet mix! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, I love it! Those flowers look like they're such fun to color. A great thank you card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your very pretty flowers. Such a great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers and I love the die cut! Such a pretty shape. Thank you so much for playing along in the IT'S A STITCH UP Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous CAS card. The stitching lines are really neat. Love the coloring, nice and vivid. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck.
    Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how these vivid flowers really pop against the black and white! Love the stitched border look! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those flowers!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! Love your colorful flowers using the Zig Clean markers and Wink of Stella for a touch of glitter, very pretty. Thank you for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete