Recognition

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Hello Fall Pup


I've been making fall and halloween cards today - this one was made with patterned paper from a stack I bought at the Target Dot Spot (dk orange), Lawn Fawn (fall plaids), the lighter orange is made with Tim Holtz Distress Crayon, water color paper and a baby wipe. Tim Holtz Crazy Dog colored with Spectrum Noir markers and Wink of Stella, Gina K Designs card stock, Gina Marie Wonky Stitched Nesting Rectangle dies, brads from my stash, and the sentiment is from a set I got also at Target heat embossed on a speech bubble die from Hero Arts.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Entering this in Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #211 and Die Cut Divas Fall Challenge

  

6 comments:

  1. What a fun card and I love the autumnal colours. The expression on that dog really cracks me up!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha your card made me smile! It's so fun! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Die Cut Diva's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. Love the puppy.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the little pooch! Thank you for joining us at ATSM Challenges. All the very best. Nandini DT

    ReplyDelete