Recognition

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Bark or Bite




I was gone this weekend on a trip - so no crafting, and then came back with a terrible cold.  It's kept me out of my woman cave and made me not only sad, but very behind!  Hope I can start feeling better and get caught up!  I made this card this morning - trying to find my mojo!

This card was made with a few challenges in mind:  CAS Colours and Sketches #190, the CASology Week 215 Bark Challenge,  Simon Says CAS Wednesday Challenge, and the Addicted to Stamps and More ATG Challenge.
I used the sentiment from Stampendous "Dog Sayings", dog stamp from Tim Holtz "Crazy Dogs", black marker and curved die cut, Distress Ink with a stencil from Tim Holtz.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

      

9 comments:

  1. Well he's one gorgeously cute looking fella, can just imagine him rolling over and licking a burglar! Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S! Fun card! Love the dot background and how the sentiment is in the curve like a speech bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sentiment to go along with the puppy image! Thanks for making CC&S part of your crafting fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great layout! That puppy is crying out for his tummy to be tickled! Lovely take on the cue! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just darling! Love your use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! That's one adorable card!! :) Thanks for playing along with with at ATSM this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable pup! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that stamp set, your card is lovely. I hope you feel better soon

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete