Recognition

Saturday, August 20, 2016

What's the Word, Bird?


I just love these birds....they are soooo cute.  One of my friends sent me some so I just had to use one on a card today.  I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and popped him up on pop dots for dimension.  I also used those markers to color the turquoise section of the card.  I also used white and black card stock, sentiment from Hero Arts Color Layered Bird and Branch, and Sizzix Thinlits Border dies to create the squiggly lines bordering off the turquoise section.  I added Wink of Stella to the bird's eyes.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

I plan to enter this in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Oh your bird is so cute! Aren't they so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These birds always make me smile! Fabulous card using an adorable image. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete