Recognition

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Watercolor Birthday Daisy


This card is for a friend's upcoming birthday.  I used Distress Inks and watercolor paper from Tim Holtz to make the colorful daisy.  I used Hero Arts Paper Layering Daisy DI118 , and the Hero Arts Happy Stamp and Cut set for sentiment (die cut and heat embossed in white embossing powder, along with Hero Arts Acts of Kindness CL911 on the envelope.  Also on envelope is a sentiment from Waffle Flower Happy Mail set.  I added Nuvo Silver Glitter drops for some bling to finish it off.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope your weekend has been great!

Entering this in the Die Cut Divas Challenge #280 Birthdays and NBUS Challenge #7
(I used new distress inks that I got this week.)


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors! I'm sure your friend will treasure her birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I love the soft colors and that die. I have that die and would love to CASE this card sometime in the future. It really is eyecatching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, boy, another die to go on my wish list! That daisy is so colorful and fun, Angie! I really like the way you put the "birthday" on a tiny black banner in the middle of the flower! Thank you for playing in my NBUS Challenge for the third time! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete