Recognition

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Love Bear


This card was made for the Color My Heart Color Dare #208 and I plan to send it to one of my grandkids.  I used a Close to My Heart stamp set called "Beary Much" and dies from Lawn Fawn's "Meadow Borders"- the grass and the tiny tulips.  I used Distress inks, sponge daubers and "Fantastix" to color in the colors of the challenge.   And finally added a little Wink of Stella to all tulips and big heart.  I also used that stamp set to stamp the envelope.
Thanks so much for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Love how you have the bear peeking out from the grass. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable! Love the "swak" stamp.... Your grandkids must love all the cute cards they get from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scenery you created and the sponging of your background. Great coloring of your image and adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Color Dare this week, and hope you tune in this week for our Diamond Winner's selection of the color combination.

    ReplyDelete