Recognition

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Dreaming in the Rain




This card was made with GKD card stock, corrugated paper, dies from Essentials by Ellen (Stitching Lines) and Simon Says (Dream) and Wplus9 (Sunshine Layers, rain and clouds).  I watched Jennifer McGuire's video on the the Ellen release and fell in love with the stitching lines die.  I've had these rain drop dies in the Wplus9 set and never used them and I thought it would be cool to cut them in silver glitter paper like she did in her video and use the lines as sort of rain falling down.  I also added lots of Wink of Stella and sprayed it with lots of shimmer spray.  It's kind of of hard to see all the shimmer in some of the pictures.  Thanks for stopping by.


I will be entering this in:

  



3 comments:

  1. My jaw just dropped when I saw this beautiful masterpiece. I love every itty bitty detail here. Sensational layout and perfect match for our colour challenge at Just Us Girls. Thanks so much for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that die too and love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that Jennifer McGuire video and fell in love with those stitching dies too! This is so pretty and I love the design! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete