Recognition

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Bordered Rose


Spent a little time in the cave today and made this card.  I just received a Sizzix Dimensional Cutting Pad so I spend some time seeing how it works with the dies I have.  I decided to use the Frantic Stamper Scribbled Roses die and the center stayed put but the leaves popped up.  This is a really cool cutting plate and I think I will get a lot of use out it.  Additional supplies used were:  Black and white card stock, Sizzix Thinlet Border Die, sentiment is from Newton's Nook "Happy Little Thoughts", Spectrum Noir markers in pinks greens and oranges, Versafine black ink, washi tape and Wink of Stella.

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

        Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is just lovely!!! Your colors are just beautiful as is your design. LOVE the black polka dots, perfectly creative!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at the Mod Squad!
    Judy - Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design of this card!! Great color scheme as well :) Thanks you so much for Making Your Mark at ATSM this week!
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this, great color and the border die, nicely done. Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...love your card design and soft colors...thank you for joining us at ATSM-Make your mark...hugs Željka

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black and white with the soft pastel colors! Such a pretty card! Thank you for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the soft colors. The polka dot panel on the side is a great detail. Happy to see you in the ATSM gallery. All the very best. Nandini DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete