Recognition

Monday, July 11, 2016

Striped Foiled Bday Wishes


I was playing with my Mini Minc and foiled some stripes in pink Deco foil and some tiny polka dots in silver.  I cut the stripe panel into one rectangle, then another and popped it up for the sentiment (from Simon Says Birthday Flowers set).  I also cut a large scalloped panel (Wplus9 die) to put my striped panel on.  I used Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Soft Pink around the sides of the white Gina K Designs card base, and sponged a little around the sentiment.  The stitched rectangle sentiment die for the sentiment and rectangle underneath are from MFT and they are popped up on foam tape.  The silver dotted hearts are die cut with a CC Designs stitched heart die, sponged with varying amounts of pink ink and mounted on pop dots for dimension.  The tiny pink hearts that are dotting the "i's" of the sentiment are mini heart spangles.  Finished off the edged with a white gel pen.
Entering this in:
 

3 comments:

  1. Perfectly wonderful birthday card! I love the design and the stripes! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous foil, perfect stripes and a stunning die cut card using so many of my favorite products, including the Kristina Werner font. Love it. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Cards in Envy for our Stripes challenge. Best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! You've done such a nice job of blending classic and whimsical elements.Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy. :)

    ReplyDelete