Recognition

Friday, July 15, 2016

Relax on the Patio



I've put both pictures below, one was blown up bigger on the challenge so you could see the detail.  The rug caught my eye, so I used the big frame stamp from Gina K Designs "Frames and Flowers 1" and the flower from Verve "Brighter Days" in the center of each frame.  The sentiment is from Verve "Relax" set, die cut with a stitched rectangle die, mounted up on foam tape and decorated with 4 pink sequins.  I heat embossed all of the stamping so I could watercolor the images.  I used Distress Inks and Zig Clean Color markers along with a water brush to color the images in the colors of the challenge.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

    

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! The sentiment makes this POP right off the page!!! SO happy to see you join the Virginia View Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fabulous! Love your layered medallions and gorgeous coloring. Thanks for joining us for our Diva Inspirations challenge!

    ReplyDelete