Recognition

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Elephant Confetti

I made this fun card for my sweet daughter who sang the National Anthem at Lone Star Park (horse races) in Grand Prairie Texas last night.  She sings there once every year in the summer so it's always a fun night for us.  And once again, she rocked it!  (Not that I'm biased or anything....)

I used Hero Arts Operation Write Home Lil Hoot CL755 for both the critters and sentiment.  I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers (via flashlight because our power was off for a couple of hours this afternoon!)  The stencil is one of two that come in a set called Hero Arts Confetti Stencil Pair SA054.  I used inks from my stash and Clarity Stencil brushes.  I added the googley eyes - perfect for the AAA Cards 300th Challenge to make a CAS card with googley eyes!!  CONGRATS TO AAA on their 300th challenge!


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun! Love those googley eyed ellies. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these two little elephants and so fun to have large and small eyes to fit them. Love the confetti-like stenciling above - looks like a great celebration! Thanks for linking up and playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! I'm sure your daughter will love it and I'm sure she rocked it! Is it on you tube? Would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Those elephants are adorable, and I love the coloured confetti
    Jane

    ReplyDelete