Recognition

Monday, May 30, 2016

Purr-fect



Happy Memorial Day!  I had a little time to work in the craft room today, mostly finishing up tuxedo stud sets for the shop, but always can find time to squeeze in a card or two!  I was inspired by both the Mod Squad Use it or Lose it Challenge and the Stamp TV MIUM Challenge Black and White with just a pop of color.  I've had these "Vintage Cuts" from Gina K. Designs just sitting in a drawer and never seem to use them, so I thought I'd use a couple up on today's card.  Thanks to Kathy Krug and Peggy Timmerman for hosting this Mod Squad Challenge - I need to use things I have!!!!

The stamps are from GKD Better With You set and the pop of red was created with Spectrum Noir marker on white card stock, then cut into butterflies with the Poppy Stamps Happy Butterfly Sash die and into one strip to go on the left side.  Wink of Stella was added to all the red elements to help them pop!  I'm not really a cat person, so I also don't use cat stamps much!  I'm a dog person!  Just ask my sweet Maggie!
Entering in:
StampTV MIUM Black and White with a pop of color Challenge

Thanks for stopping by!

Here's a pic of the "vintage cuts" I found in one of my drawers!  And a few more pics of the card...




1 comment:

  1. Such a fun image and wonderful CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Mod Squad Challenge Blog this week. We hope you will join us often.
    Kathy Krug
    MSCB Design Team

    ReplyDelete