Recognition

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Miss You Bird and Bee



I made this card for one of my grand daughters and plan to enter it in the I (heart) Sketches, Challenge #151 over at From the Heart Digital Stamps blog.
I used their "Bee Happy Birdbrain" stamp and colored it with Spectrum Noir and Zig Clean Color Markers, then cut it out with a stitched circle die from Memory Box.  I matted that on a black Lacy Circle die from We R Memories.  I used black and white stripe washi tape to make the bottom border.  I popped the bird circle on fun foam for dimension and added Wink of Stella to the eyes, bee, flowers and beak.  I finished it off with a couple of gems from Hero Arts in the middle of the flowers.

I'm also entering this in the Cards in Envy Just Us Girls Challenge



9 comments:

  1. Cute card and great coloring !

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt # 151 @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the colors you used for the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute!!! LOVE this!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your diagonal stripes and the striking black & white! Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at FTHS for Sketch #151.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling. The bright pretty colors really pop against the black and white. Thanks for joining us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the stamp and the layout. Great FTHS always. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card...Love the cute image..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete