Recognition

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Crafty Trash


Okay so over at StampTV, they are having a challenge to use stuff from the trash!  How cool is that and how fun too!  So here are the trash items I found and used.
1)  bubble wrap from my last shipped order of GKD stamps
2) brown paper bag from Panera Bread - love their sourdough bread!
3) back of packaging from a set of Verve stamps I received

I cut up the kraft Panera sack and the back paper insert from my Verve stamp set and arranged them in a diagonal pattern on a piece of GKD layering white card stock, then trimmed it down, ran little strips of bubble wrap down the white space diagonal lines, mounted it on a black panel and then on the GKD heavy weight card base.  The butterfly was stamped on more Panera bread sack, die cut and mounted on multiple cuts of the butterfly to give it some strength, then topped with Wink of Stella.  That butterfly stamp and die is from GKD Birthday Blessings.  The other stamps came from GKD latest stamp TV kit:  Sending Love.
Also entering this in the CASE this Sketch! #170




Thanks for stopping by!




7 comments:

  1. This card is SO AWESOME!!! I have to try your idea...TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought... wow, it looks like bubble wrap, then I scrolled back and read...indeed it is!
    How awesome!
    You made a beautiful card inspired by my sketch ! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you clever crafty chick :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! The colours you've used look lovely together and the butterfly is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made use of the sketch so well, I couldn't even think my mind around it, interesting choice of colors as well, thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is beautiful! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete