Recognition

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day



I had lots of fun making this card.  I made my own background by using free clip art of a four leaf clover, sized it and copied it all over the background and printed up on a laser printer.  Then I ran it through my Mini Minc Foil Applicator with gold foil, then inked it with Hero Arts Ombre Ink and die cut it with MFT Stitched Rectangle die.  Also used 2 MFT scalloped stitched dies to cut out hole in center on an angle, the gold glitter paper, and another smaller sentiment panel.  Inked lightly on the sentiment panel, then stamped sentiment from Hero Art Celebrate Everyday set.  I added Gelly Roll Green Glitter pen on the top of the stamped sentiment for shine.  I added a little washi tape on the top and bottom of the card base, mounted green panels on fun foam and put it all together.  I am entering this in the following challenges:

Fusion Lucky Days Challenge
Tic Tac Toe Challenge 5 (I used Green Gold and Photo Inspiration)









9 comments:

  1. Great St Patty's day card! Love the foil with the green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you had so much fun creating this card. That's what it's all about, isn't it? :)

    I love how you inset your sentiment. It looks like a frame that's set back. Very cool.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our St. Patty's Day challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT background, absolutely love the way you placed your sentiment,, may take note of that! Thanks so much for playing along again with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing gold foiled clovers. Looks wonderful with the green cardstock. I also like the gold glitter frame. Great job!
    Tracie Pond
    Stamping Smiles Designs
    Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge
    #ssdtictactoechallenge
    Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your card's sparkle and shine! Looks amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at SSD Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge.
    Olesya, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the background you created! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool background! Love all the gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This has got to be the coolest St. Patrick's card EVER! I adore what you've done with the background and how you created it from the repeated shamrocks. And then you added the bling and it hit DOUBLE WOW level! The metallic touches give it such an elegant feel and I think the whole thing turned out perfectly. Very stunning work and I'm so glad you shared this incredible technique with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete