Recognition

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Bike Better with You



Here's my 2nd card for today..I'm just delaying the inevitable, cleaning out of drawers and cabinets to finish the job I started yesterday....hehe, but I'm having fun!  For this springy card, I used the follow supplies:  GKD Cardstock and stamp set "Better with You" from her latest kit Made with Love, Versafine ink and clear embossing powder, Zip Clear Color Markers, Distress Ink, water, heart punch, Wink of Stella, MFT DieNamics Stitched Rectangle die and stickers (flowers, stems and leaves)  Entering this in the following challenges:

StampTV Spring Fever Challenge
The Diva's that Cut Something Spring Challenge
Just Us Girls #333 Work Week Flowers Challenge





4 comments:

  1. So pretty - love all the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh about you procrastinating about cleaning the cabinets. Crafting always comes before housework in my opinion! Your card looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Spring scene!! Love the glitter and shine. Thanks for joining in the fun at Die Cut Diva's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bike. Sweet card.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete