Recognition

Sunday, February 7, 2016

I Ruff You



This card makes me smile - just love that cute dog peeking over the fence!  This card was made with stamps from the Your Next Stamp "I Ruff You" set, the sentiment, the dog and the paw prints stamped on the vellum panel.  Supplies used:  patterned paper from GKD, stitched circle dies from Memory Box, heart punch, Spectrum Noir markers, vellum and cardstock from my stash.

Entering this in Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #32  ( I used circles instead of squares for the center panels.)and The Paper Players #281 Raining Dogs and Cats Challenge





9 comments:

  1. Oh, this little pup is just as cute as can be! I love the look on his face! Your attention to the little details you've used is amazing! Thanks for rockin' my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - that dog looks so comical with his adoring face peeking over the fence. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute sentiment! Your pup is so sweet, just an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Beautifully colored, too. He just makes me smile! So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute.. I love how you used a circle and made it your own! That dog is so fun! Thanks for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Love the way the vellum is embossed with the paw prints. All the hearts are the perfect touch. Thanks for joining in challenge #32 at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card. I love what you did with the vellum. Great work with the sketch. The circle is a great way to change up the sketch for this image. Thanks for sharing and playing along with our challenge at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete