Recognition

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Congrats!



I struggle with white on white cards, but I wanted to make a couple today - here is the first one I made today.  I'm entering it into the Die Cut Divas Love Marriage and Anniversary ChallengeCasology week-183-glitter Challenge and the Less is More Happy-5th-birthday Challenge

Here are the supplies I used:  My Favorite Things fancy flourish die, and their pierced rectangle dies, chevron embossing folder from Darice for top layer, embossing folder from We R Memories Next Level for second layer, fun foam,  and glitter paper behind negative flourish cut is from The Paper Studio.  Sentiment is from the StampTV "Made with Love" kit and I used my Mini Minc to foil the greeting, finished off with corner rounder on only 2 corners.





7 comments:

  1. I just love the wonderful glitter inlay on this card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty, Thanks again for playing along in our 5th Birthday celebrations at Less is More. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully sophisticated !
    Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant. Beautifully done.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the glittery flourish amongst the chevrons, such a lovely effect.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty the gold accents look fab!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super elegant white and gold
    Thanks so much for joining our 5th birthday celebration challenge!
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete