Recognition

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Brown and Kraft Just a Note



Chocolate Brown GKD card base under Kraft panel that has been heat embossed in clear with many different background stamps.  Just a Note die is Avery Elle, I have a hard time getting it to cut.  I've tried dryer sheets, adding shims, but it always seems to give me trouble.  I must be doing something wrong!  Any advice would be appreciated!!!  Large note die is CAS uil Fridays fri-die, smaller notes are punched, all from glitter gold paper.  Large note is layered over chocolate brown note for dimension, twine and small heart from my stash, stitched circle die is from Memory Box.  

Entering this in Avery Elle non white card base challenge:







1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun card! I love the texture, and the fabulous patterns! Thanks so much for joining us at the AEI❤︎U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete