Recognition

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Bird Cages on Brick Steps



Brick embossing folder on inked cardstock (Fire Brick Red, Antique Linen, Vntage Photo)  then cut to be steps.  Patterned paper from my stash.  Stamps used are Gina K Designs from the Warm Spring Wishes set.  Banner die s Reverse Convetti, butterfly die is Memory Box.  Also used fun foam, Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents.  The butterfly was actually added to cover a black blob of ink that I accidentally got in the empty white space...I hate it when that happens!!!  I saw a card on 
Pinterest that used a brick pattern embossing folder like this to make steps, so I thought I'd give it a try.  Entering this in the Freshly Made Sketches #200th Challenge:


Here's a few more views:


5 comments:

  1. I love the bird cages on your brick wall! Such a cute card! Thank you for helping us celebrate 200 at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever to make steps! Such a cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I seriously love that sentiment!! Wonderful card. Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully clever and unique design! Well done! Thanks for helping us celebrate this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete