Recognition

Friday, August 31, 2018

Hero Arts Artistic Dahlia & Wonderful Stamp & Cut - Guest @ A2Z Scrapbooking!


Hello and welcome!  I'm so honored to be guesting at a2zscrapbooking today!  

a2zscrapbooking has such a special place in my heart as not only do they have a great store with super fast shipping and amazing service, they are run completely by volunteers so they can raise funds for Celiac and Behcets awareness!  (I have a dear family member with Celiac's disease so their cause is dear to my heart!)  In addition, a2z was the very first design team I was on.  They have such a super supportive team and I learned a lot from these wonderfully talented ladies and made some amazing friends too!  So thank you for the invite to guest with you today!

For my card today I used some of my favorite Hero Arts supplies:

The dahlia comes as a wood rubber stamp and there are additional dies you can buy, called Hero Arts Artistic Dahlia frame cuts.  I didn't use the dies for this project as I wanted to work on my coloring to see if I could get a little more dimension, coloring with Zig Clean Color markers on kraft card stock and I need to mail this card, so the flatter the better!   But the frame cuts, when you use them, are amazing because it cuts the flower into 3 parts so you can use foam tape or squares to pop them up!  Or you can just use one or 2 of the dies, so many possibilities.  The Hero Arts Wonderful "Stamp & Cut" dies cut out both different sizes of the word stamps, however, I wanted a white border, so I cut out around the larger word die to get an even bigger "wonderful" word die. 



In addition to the Hero Arts supplies used, I used:
Versafine ink
Dotted curved border die from Poppy Stamps

Here's one last view:


Thanks so much to a2z  for inviting me to guest design today! 
 I'm so honored!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Check out the a2z blog HERE!
Feel free to leave comments as I'd love to hear from you!





12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Angie. Love the multicolour on your wonderful and the beautiful colouring on your flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Angie ... I always love seeing what you create! BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Bloomin’ Flowers’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    P.S. Miss You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much for guest designing for us at a2z Angie. Your card is so beautiful, I especially like how you inked/colored the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I love the way you did the sentiment. That really pops that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour of your embossing powder here Angie and that flower is so very beautifully coloured. Awesome card and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colouring on the kraft cardstock. That embossing powder really makes it all pop. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really stunning card with wonderfully coloured flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Karen Bull, a design team member from A Blog Named Hero. Love that swishy detail and the flower is a stellar focal point! Thank you for playing along this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and design!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Angie, I saw your card over at a2z and I thought it lovely then & i think its still gorgeous now! That's an amazing card you've created! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge blog and we hope to see more of your beautiful creations again soon. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Dahlia! Thanks so much for joining us at A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete