Recognition

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Zoom Rocket Card



Hello and welcome!

I made a fun kids card today for a family member!

I took the Tim Holtz "Boom" stamp and made a "Z" to replace the "B" in the original stamp and took the cloud blast from the same stamp and fussy cut it to put under the rocket.  The rocket and planet stamps are from a set I bought used when I first started stamping, so I have no idea who made them.  They looked quite old when I bought them a few years ago, but they worked!

Here's the Tim Holtz, Stamper's Anonymous stamp I altered:


The stars are cut from silver glitter paper with a Memory Box star die from my stash.  I inked the background with lots of blues/purples in Distress Inks with a Brutus Monroe Simple Blends oval mask.  I colored images with Copics.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! This is such a fun creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘What’s That Up In The Sky?’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete