Recognition

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Sending Prayers with Beautiful Flowers



Hello and welcome!

I made this card for my stash as I send out a lot of cards like this and my supply was getting low.

I used the new Simon Says Stamp large image from "Beautiful Flowers" stamp set.
Colored it with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol and some Zig Clean Color markers too.
I also colored 2 extra flowers from the set, colored the and popped them up over the ones in the large image for more depth and dimension.  I cut the edge off one side and added it to a gray card base and then added the sentiment from MFT's "Deepest Sympathy" stamp set. The flower centers have gellyroll glitter pen but you can't really see it in the pictures.

Here's a couple more views up close from different angles.



Thanks so much for stopping by!



I will enter this in:

  
   

11 comments:

  1. Oh, this is gorgeous!!! Those flowers are just stunning and I love how you cut away part of the main panel; it looks really cool! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers for your focal point, thanks for joining in at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Gorgeous card! Love the colors of your flowers paired with gray! So, so prety! So happy you played along in the challenge over at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card design. Your coloring of these flowers is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Angie, your coloring is just beautiful here. I love your design with the gray background card stock. Simply stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning design, like the flower edge and your coloring! Glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous flowers! Your coloring is so pretty, and I love the dimension with your popped up flowers. Thank You for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for the "Your on my Mind" challenge.
    DT Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning, I love your use of grey and white, it is spot on for the color swatch you are matching. Really beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Moving Along with the Times x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is beautiful Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card - I just love how you habe coloured those beautiful flowers - thank you for playing along at MAWTT this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete