Recognition

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

I'm Glad We're Friends


Hello and welcome!

I'm here with another bunny card - I can't seem to get enough of these MFT Snuggle Bunnies stamps!

I used the colors from the Color Throwdown Challenge, red pink and mint.  I heat embossed the images and cut them out.  I colored them with water colors and made some very light mint colored clouds in the sky.  I took the same ink and applied direct to paper for the grass, which was cut with Lawn Fawn Meadow Borders dies and layered on to of each other.  I added the bunnies and teddy bear with adhesive and some foam tape for dimension, then I stamped the sentiment from the same set and added clear Nuvo drops.  

Here's a closer view:


Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:

   
  


5 comments:

  1. Aww, this is just so sweet! Love the soft cloudy background and your trio of cuddly critters. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this color combo, love these pastel tones! Beautiful design too! thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name of that stamp set - maybe because I call my grandkids "snuggle bunnies"!! Love your card details, design, the bunnies, and the soft clouds you created in the sky, Angie. Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! Cathy ATSM DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. These snuggle bunnies are absolutely darling as is your card! So glad you shared your talents again with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete