Recognition

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Snuggle Buddies


Aren't these little guys just the cutest!  They are from Newton Nook's "Fireside Friends", only I cut out the fireplace after I stamped the image.  I colored them with Prismacolor pencils and used 2 different Next Level embossing folders that look quilted.  I used a number of shape dies-rectangles from Wplus9 and MFT, circles from Memory Box and Sizzix.  I also used a few Distress Inks to color the sentiment circle.  The banner is paper from Concord & 9th colored with pencils too.  The card stock is all from Gina K Designs and the twine and tiny yellow hearts are from my stash.  Lastly I added Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen to the sweet little guys and rounded the corners of the kraft card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

I'll enter this in:


       

7 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! I love how you re-purposed the holiday image to create this snuggly scene! Great color combo too! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image and so well colored too. Just makes one smile to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just delightful! I love the quilt embossing--perfect for those snuggling critters! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card. I love the way you colored the cats and dog. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! They look like my kitties! I love your embossed backgrounds and the way you've colored your furbabies! Thank you for sharing this in our Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you're right - they're so cute! And your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such A cute card.Love the embossed background too..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - anything goes with dies Challenge.. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete