Recognition

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Daisy Thank You


I had fun making this card for a few challenges and to build up my stash of thank you cards.  I used Gina K Designs card stock, stamp sets "Love and Prayers" for the flowers and "Made with Love" for the sentiment.  I inked with a dotted stencil with Distress Oxide Inks in Cracke Pistachio, Spiced Marmalade, and Fossilized Amber, then stamped and fussy cut the flowers out in the same inks.  I adhered the flowers to the center and then used my Misti repeatedly to get the sentiment to stamp with the flowers overlapping.  I ended up having to use a black fine tip marker to make the sentiment complete on some of the seams betweens flowers.  It probably would have been better to just stamp the flowers directly on the card and then it would be a one layer card!  

Here are the challenges I will enter with this card:

Stamp TV Flowers and Dots Challenge




4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too fun! Love the background! Great use of the sketch and colors! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful,lovely colors and great design...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great take on the challenges - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete