Recognition

Sunday, March 26, 2017

400th Challenge Birthday for Cupcake Inspirations!




Having fun playing in the cave today....I won't be crafting much this coming week, due to some family medical issues.  Please send lots of good thoughts and prayers this way!

Here's a list of supplies I used to make this card!

Stamps used:
Newton's Nook Garden Starter 1
(for sentiment gold flowers and background on green)

Inks used:
Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Midtown Mint Julep
Archival Black Ink

Dies Used:
Waffle Flower Tiny Twine Bow die
MFT Scallop Edge dies, curved and straight

Other supplies:
Gold laminate
Gina K Designs card stock
Gems for flower centers from my stash

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I will be entering this in:
(Congrats to Cupcake Inspirations!  I used Challenge 272 flowers and colors!)



    

9 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful!!!! I am am so happy you joined us for our 400th celebration!!! This card is a perfect way to start off the celebration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I so excited that you joined CIC for our 400th challenge! Thanks for your support!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the NND sketch! Beautiful colors! Thanks so much for sharing at Newton's Nook Designs.
    Debbie, IPC Lead

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful. I love the colors, and that gold is just stellar with the teal. Great design too, with that little die cut bow being the perfect final touch. Well done!!! Good luck next week, will be thinking about you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning in every way. I love the gold and the turquoise color and the pattern design. The little gold ribbon is a wonderful addition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I love the elegant gold flowers!
    Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is stunning! I'm so glad you linked up to our 400th birthday celebration at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An absolutely gorgeous translation of the inspiration photo you selected! So thrilled that you joined the Cupcake Inspirations 400th Challenge birthday celebration!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card! I love how you used the flower to create a subtle background! Thanks for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete