Recognition

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Last Guest Post for Great Impressions



I’m here again today with my final guest post for Great Impression Stamps for February.  Thanks again for inviting me, I’ve had so much fun playing with Great Impressions stamps!  This card was made with white and blue card stock and plaid patterned paper.  I used several dies to cut out the pieces including a pinked edge die and some scallop edge dies to create the vertical stripe from the sketch.  The “Angel Bear” stamp (F526) is colored with markers and is combined with the “Heaven Sent” sentiment stamp (B221).  Both the blue panels are popped up on fun foam for dimension.  The 3 pretty copper flowers are actually brads from my stash.  I hope you will find the time to join the fun this month with the February sketch challenge!  Thanks to Great Impressions for a fun month of guest designing!

   

5 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet and beautiful! I'm loving the borders! I guess you have a bit of baby on the brain too. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love how you used the sketch for this beautiful card! It has truly been a pleasure having you as our Guest Designer this month!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Ruza

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the pp and your coloring is lovely!

    ReplyDelete