Recognition

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Congratulations Anniversary Fishies

I made this anniversary card with some patterned paper from my stash (looks like wood), a background bubble paper from Gina K Designs (I foiled it in gold then inked it with several Distress Inks to look like the ocean), black card stock, Tim Holtz water color paper for the fish that I colored with Zigs and fussy cut.  Sentiment is from SSS Congratulations stamp set, Versafine black ink, Paper Smooches heart die, Memory Box stitched circle dies, google eye from my stash, and Wink of Stella on the heart and fish.

I will be entering this in the The Heart Desires Challenge #3 - I used the wood grain and metallic elements in my card, since I don't have any succulent stamps!  And in the Simon Says Monday Challenge - Go Fish.  And in the Tuesday Throwdown Make it Sparkle Challenge.  And in the NBUS Challenge #7.  (NBUS items, background bubbles and the big fish.)
(Foiling is my sparkle!)


6 comments:

  1. Just look at those cute and colorful fish! I like the choice of the unusual wood pattern in the background--really allows the fish to pop! Thanks for joining us at THD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww...this is so sweet! Love the sheen! Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foiling is indeed your sparkle, Angie!! This is soooo fun with all the beautiful coloring and shine! And the googly eye is the icing on the cake!! Thank you for playing in my NBUS Challenge again!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sentiment works so well under your circled scene. Love that background paper choice. Great composition overall!! Thanks for playing along with us at THD-- please come back in September! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete